Your use of POLITRIX is subject to these terms and conditions which you agree to be bound to by using this platform. Please note that any of these terms and conditions may be revised and reissued by POLITRIX at its sole discretion. Changes of terms and conditions will be effective as soon as they are posted on the site. We inform you through an email or notification about these changes accordingly. Therefore you should visit terms and conditions regularly when you receive a notification about a change in terms and conditions
POLITRIX reserves all rights relating to the platform, including but not limited to,
- Adding, removing, or modifying any content,
- Blocking disruptive users,
- Discontinuing any of the services at any time.
Since all the users are allowed to share /post contents POLITRIX does not represent that the information on website by users is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all the contents of users at your own risk, and do not rely on the information or advice in any of the users postings. POLITRIX shall not be responsible in any manner for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any interaction, discussion on the platform.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments/posts or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target POLITRIX or POLITRIX followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at POLITRIX or any followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off topic or to disrupt the purpose of POLITRIX, its followers, and its sense of community and acceptance;
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
- Data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Content which threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of countries, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Sexually explicit, obscene content or content which violates privacy rights or hurts religious sentiments.
- Sensitive personal information.
Further, on POLITRIX you shall not :
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Use the website in any way related to gambling or illegal lotteries or illegal sweepstakes.
- Harm the network including using any program or other mechanism to slow or crash the network.
- Enter correct personal details in your account.
- Send a copy or a photo of your political ID to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours, if you are creating an account as a politician. (This helps to avoid impersonating)